EMCOR Services Team Mechanical installed a new domestic booster pump system during this mechanical pump room upgrade.
Some of the benefits of the new system include:
- Energy rebate of $3,000
- Increased building efficiency and reliability
- Reduced energy consumption and costs
- Favorable payback period for the project
- Seamless operation providing a quiet, comfortable environment for residents
In serious need of mechanical upgrades, this Chicago condominium turned to Team Mechanical for a comprehensive solution that would help their pump room reduce operating costs and address disruptive noise and vibration that was disturbing residents.
We began this project with a site review, which revealed the building’s existing base-mounted pump system dated back to 1968 – far exceeding its useful lifespan. After deciding to upgrade to a new booster pump, our scope of work included the following:
- Furnished and installed variable speed duplex domestic booster pump system
- Installed all associated water piping
- Provided cutting-edge remote control panel
As a nation-wide leader in residential property management, this company provides all- inclusive professional association management services to thousands of properties and residential units across the United States and Canada.